Sunday, February 13, 2011

Taking recent purchase out....

I want to say Happy Valentine's day in advance everyone! In the spirit of Valentine's day, I decided to wear all pink to lunch today.

Outfit
Today I took my recent purchase, which is my pink suit jacket out. Under my suit, I wore a tailored made shirt, which fabric came from Liberty of London. I bought that fabric from Tessuti at Surry Hills. From memory it was $45/ meter. I also wore black pair of pants and the skull shoes from Margeila, which picture I showed you in the digital print post.


The restaurant
I had lunch today at the Victoria's room at Darlinghurst with 2 of my friends. It was a high tea actually. We paid $45 each for the high tea set menu. For that price, we got a lot of mini sandwiches, a few slices of cake, scones and a pot of tea. The service there was superb. A waitress constantly came back and made sure that everything was okay, which I thought was quite nice. My recommendation for you who are interested to go is to make sure you and your friend/s come on time. The reason for this is because you only have the table for around 2 hours, so if you must wait for your friends, you will only have little time to enjoy the food and the ambiance.



No comments: